Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have an idea

I have an idea!
Those four little words that always make J cringe, at least for a second.  This time, I have an idea (of course, thanks to Pinterest...where else would great ideas come from) for our lack of shoe storage in the back entrance.  Yeah, we're still working on that.  It's coming along, though.  The main thing left to do is paint the door.  However, since it's "cold" out, that will have to wait a bit for warmer weather.  And, I am thinking about adding some wide horizontal stripes above the coat hooks.  I'll have to take a picture of its current state and share it with you.

But back to my fantastic idea!  Here's what I've got:

 {found on my pinterest board and the original source}

We eventually need to tear out the carpet and install new stair treads, so this might actually be an option.  I don't know how hard it is to make a drawer in a stair.  Has anyone ever done this or seen one in person?  It would be a really big help in our tiny entrance, and keep things nice and tidy.

Happy Wednesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment