Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sneak Peek

So we're getting really really, really close to having that back entrance finished.  Well, minus the hideous carpeting that goes down the stairs and is just not the best for a back door.  That carpet has got to go!  It gets so dang dirty, especially in the winter.  Carpet at a door = very bad idea.
Don't worry, I've got plans.

So, a sneak peek, as promised:
Aren't those the greatest hooks?  A little quatrefoil never hurt anything.

So, what's left you ask?  
Well, baseboard, molding around the door, and of course painting the door.  Which is dirty.  It was never painted, just stuck in there and left for someone else to deal me (that would be me).  It's all good, though, I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit.  I'm thinking white.  I thought about painting it to match the gray (which is BM Chelsea Gray, btw), but decided it would be too dark for the space.

Now we can hang up our keys, coats, bags, and whatever else our little hearts desire!  Hooray for almost finished projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment